It's designed for use with a boat or an rv and is rated at 690 mca and 101 amp hour. C’ = c/0.8 (80% depth of discharge or dod)
Dual purpose battery for excellent starting & moderate deep cycle service.
Super start marine deep cycle battery 24dcm. Its reserve is listed at 150 on napa's site and 140 at the store. Dual purpose battery for excellent starting & moderate deep cycle service. Deep cycle, dual purpose (starting/cycling), starting.
Weight is listed at 45 lbs. And, with a nationwide warranty and free replacement (up to 3 years depending on product type), you can rest assured that your super start battery will keep you on the road. Super start offers proven technology, improved starting reliability, and extended service life to provide unmatched performance for today's vehicles.
The power, performance, and reliability of super start will keep you go. I have a charger for my super start class 27 deep cycle marine battery and it has three options.2 amp, 5 amp, and 10 amp. Its reserve is listed on the napa site as 120 (but the label on the battery states 140) and weight at 42 lbs.
This battery is best for boaters who want cranking power plus the needed power for electronic accessories. Product review for optima bci group 27 12v 800cca agm marine & rv battery. I know to use the 2 amp trickle charge if i have about a day and a half to charge it.
Super start marine battery warranty leave a comment / start in addition to a cca rating of 800a, the optima 34 m bluetop marine starting battery has a reserve capacity of 100 minutes, which is more than enough to start most engines even in cold days. Don't just start, get a super start. Duracell ultra battery for super start 27dcmj replacement.
Super start marine deep cycle battery 27dcm. 48 month free replacement warranty. This everstart battery features improved cycling capacity extending the amount of time it will last.
Don't let a bad battery keep you landlocked. 12 month free replacement warranty. Super start marine deep cycle batteries supply the power needed to run electrical components, like depth finders, trolling motors, and other marine accessories, for long periods of time.
Unit 30/76 hume highway lansvale nsw 2166 australia. You can rely on rapid recovery and extreme durability, paired with a long lifespan and service life, the perfect fit for heavy duty use on boats and watercrafts. Convenient carrying handle for ease of transportation and installation.
Super start marine battery group size 24 24dcm oreilly auto parts. Both are approximately the same price (<$90). This battery is dual purpose, this means that it delivers a high starting and moderate deep cycle power vehicle.
It is described as a deep cycle battery and costs the same $93 locally. Super start 27dcmj battery replacements. Buy napa marine starting/deep cycle battery bci no.
This not only extends the number of cycles you get, but lets the battery degrade by 20% before you start getting less run time than the design calls for. One option is the napa 8302, which is also the 24dcm size. The battery has been designed tough using the highest quality materials to resist vibration of marine, 4wd or heavy vehicle use.
No need to add water. For example, if you want to use a lead acid battery for many cycles you shouldn’t run it past 80% of its charge, leaving 20% left in the battery. There's nothing like a day on the water!
Stay on the go with this everstart lead acid marine/rv deep cycle battery, group size 24dc. Super start marine batteries are available in both starting and deep cycle varieties.